Páginas

lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

Idgasay5s

Everyone believes in their "best friends". Usually they are the ones who have the most stories with you. But at some point of life, you realize those friends have chosen different ways. There's nothing you can do but accepting it. So open your eyes, look around you and understand that those new friends you've met might be the ones wich really worth it. Just give them a chance, stop underestimate them, make them win the race.

I dont give a shit about you 5 suckers.

I'm tired of listening to your stupidnesses like 'my mom doesn't let me go three days to the parties'. Oh FUCK OFF they don't even let me one day for fuck sake. But then you go again 'they are freaking psychos cause they don't allow me to do anything'. You're fucking outside of your fucking house every fucking minute except when you need a bed to sleep, so SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH FOR ONCE.

But that's not all.. That other little pussy that takes everything too seriously, stop with your craziness about your stupid boyfriend. Oh fucking weirdo. So everytime I ask you to hang out you're occupied cause you're going to your boyfriends' place. Isn't he able to come for once in a while? Omfg it seems that you're hiks slave or something. But though I try to make you realize that, it is FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE to change your mind.

And you...can you please stop doing everything people tell you to do? And don't say you have financial problems. Bitch pls, you can afford an exchange programm and a private school.

About the other two, I'm just going to say that the youngest is the smartest but the oldest the dumbest.

I'm fucking mentally unstable, a best friend should realize that just looking at my behaviour, the problem is that you don't even truely care about me. So.. FUCK OFF YOU FIVE because when I leave, it will be to late. You will have lost me forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario