Páginas

martes, 2 de julio de 2013

Sinking the rest won't save your soul.

    Jealous, that's how you feel. It's not my fault your exgirlfriend wasn't okay with you. You tried to fell us apart, but you couldn't. So I helped her to be happy. And what was her reaction? She broke up with you.
   Your move in this game of life hasn't turned out well for you. And now it seems that the only way you can forget you're a mediocre, is sinking your ex. But fortunatly, she has friends that cheer her and make her happy. Now you have to deal with more people. So you thought: who's the one that made her broke up with me? Oh, I remember. Let's sink her too.
   But oops, it wasn't as easy as you thought. I'm mentally stronger than you, and now you're double failing. So if I were you, I'd start apologizing and leaving my proud behind.Cause in the end:

 YOU'LL SINK IN THE OCEAN WHILE WE FLY LIKE SEAGULLS OVER THE WATER

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario